Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome Easton!!!

March 11th 2011 Easton Anthony Hunt joined the world at 10:35pm weighting 7lbs 9ozs and 20ins long. Friday morning i was induced at 7am. it was a very easy labor i only felt about 5 contractions before getting the epidural. at about 8pm i started pushing but then Eastons heart rate started dropping, doctors and nurses flipped me back and forth on my sides till he turned off his cord and then again we started pushing... till the doctor noticed Easton was face up i stopped pushing and again was flipped on my side and about 5 minutes later i told austin i felt him roll over and then i felt this incrediable amount of pressure at about 9:45. Besides seeing my son for the first time my favorite part about the whole thing is i got to share it with people that mean the most to me, Austin was right there next to me and behind him was my mom and three sisters. Austin was amazing through the whole thing with every contraction he was quiet to let me focus and let me squeeze the crap out of his hand.







Dear Easton

Your two weeks old now and bring tons of joy to us. you are the cutest little guy i ever seen. I love that you look like Daddy. Even more i love our feeding times together. Your daddy is the proudiest dad ive ever known he hates leaving you to go to school or if he knows he'll be gone a long time he wont go. in the last two weeks you've taught us things you like and dont like. which i might add you pretty much love everything you are an amazing baby you cry only when your hungry, you love being talked to and love your head rubbed. you sleep amazing at night! (you probably get that from mommy i love sleeping!) you have been such a blessing to us and we are so happy god gave you to us. we promise to create an amazing life for you and to always be here for you.

                                                              WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment