Sunday, February 13, 2011

Early Labor...

Friday morning i woke up alot earlier then normal and just didnt feel tired. i decided to shower and get my day going. i went and got my nails done, on the way there i kept getting this shooting back pain and just could not walk fast (im sure i looked like a turtle walking into the place) but i just ignored it. after i got my nails done i went home and called my sister Mandy who convinced me to call the doctor (actually kinda yelled at me and threatened me)  i called the doctor and the nurse who i spoke to told me to get to the hospital right away. i called austin but got no answer... he texted me saying "im in the store whats up" ( he was getting my valentines day present, Yes! ladies he doesnt wait last minute ;) haha) i replyed "come get me we need to get to the hopsital". he was at the house in no time flat unfortunatly he was in the black beast ( his huge truck) yup try climbing in that with contractions and being 9 months pregnant. we got to the hospital about 4ish and was on the monitors. all Austin could say was " Woah! look at that mountain with every contraction" and i sat there like "uh thanks i know!!!". then the doctor came into check my cervix and said i was 2cm dialated and the baby was in a good low position for that. she told us to get up and walk around for an hour to see if i'd keep dialating.... unfortunatly i wasnt changing any yet but she was sure i was in early labor and thought we'd be back in the morning.  we went home and put some sweats on and headed to get the car seat ( thank you grandma Kay!!!) and got some dinner with austins mom. i got no sleep that night but austin sure did which was great so that he could take care of me. it had been about 24 hours of contractions but the pain was the same the whole time. we took lots of walks and played wii. at 9pm the next night we were back at the hosptial to find out that my contractions were now irregular and i was still 2cm but since Easton was doing so great they didnt wanna induce me and put risk on him getting stressed out or me. All doctors could say is you could feel like this for days or weeks. but im sure this week will be it. and the thing that made me really mad is all they wanted to do is give me morphine for the pain lets add ive never taken morphine in my life and ive learned that alot of people turn out allergic to it and what happened to get the baby out safe?! not lets give him drugs. now we sit and wait to see what happens we've tried lots of methods to get him out but now we both feel its on him now, he'll be ready soon enough i wont stay pregnant forever. if i need to stay in pain for my son to be ready its worth it.. THANK YOU EVERYONE for all your prayers and good thoughts they've really kept us going.

Austin getting much needed sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment